[Dshield] WORM_MIMAIL.R

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Tue Jan 27 00:33:58 GMT 2004

I received a ton of them just today, interestingly, my SpamAssassin tagged them
as spam and quarantined them.  They never even got to the anti-virus scanner

see:
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.novarg.a@mm.html

Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
Aspire to Inspire before you Retire or Expire!