[Dshield] It didn't take long!

David Hart DavidHart at TQMcube.com
Tue Jan 27 15:10:32 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-27 at 09:56, Chris Brenton wrote:

> Ummm... I can't speak for David, but I think that was the point. Its an
> IP address that's just been enabled and its already getting slammed by
> all the script kiddie noise. I doubt he feels he's being targets
> specifically, at least I don't remember him ever mentioning his tin foil
> hat. ;-)

I was frankly amused by the number of random scans that these dorks are
running. Plug it in - get hacks.

Verizon accidentally had us on a dynamic IP for about 48 hours. during
that time we only had one IP assignment and there was less abuse traffic
than the virgin static biz IP.

              VERIZON has verified Einstein's observation:
            "Only two things are infinite, the universe and
          human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."