[Dshield] Mydoom

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Tue Jan 27 20:25:53 GMT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Marsh" <pmarsh at nmefdn.org>
To: <list at dshield.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 12:16 PM
Subject: [Dshield] Mydoom

> I don't know about any decrease I just got 100+ in the last half
> hour..... urgh

I'm seeing an increase of the amount of messages this thing is generating.
Within the last 20 minutes, I've gotten 76 of them. Earlier, they were
coming in around one per minute.

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.