[Dshield] Virus emails

Josh Tolley josh at raintreeinc.com
Tue Jan 27 23:00:08 GMT 2004

Probably because only one person you know is infected. Reminds me of the
sobig infections a while ago -- almost all my infected emails came from
one computer off in Tennessee somewhere. Since when this infects you, it
emails everyone in your address book, you have to know someone that has
you in their address book to get infected. So if you have a fairly savvy
(or lucky) circle of friends, you don't get too many infections.

Josh