[Dshield] Virus emails

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Wed Jan 28 13:06:11 GMT 2004

I am firewalling by IP number -  This would be too much work for a very large
traffic server, I think, but with the relatively few Source IP numbers I am
getting, I just add them to the firewall as they start showing up.  This is
since each infected machine pumps repeated messages.

This has not stopped all of them, but it is stopping a lot of them for me.

Your mileage may vary.

Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
Aspire to Inspire before you Retire or Expire!