[Dshield] surge on port 20048 - MyDoom?

grandcourtr@maroochy.qld.gov.au grandcourtr at maroochy.qld.gov.au
Thu Jan 29 03:34:43 GMT 2004

Can anyone explain the surge on port 20048 ? - related to MyDoom ?
http://www.dshield.org/port_report.php?port=20048&recax=1&tarax=2&srcax=2&pe
rcent=N&days=10&Redraw=

> Rob Grandcourt              07 5441 8047
>         Information Technology Security Analyst
>         Maroochy Shire Council, QLD, Australia

If you would like to find out the latest news from Maroochy Shire
Council, why not visit our media releases web page at
http://www.maroochy.qld.gov.au/projects/media.cfm .
If you would like to read the latest Mayoral message,
visit http://www.maroochy.qld.gov.au/pages/mayor/mayors_column.htm .
To receive the latest Council news at your desktop,
you can subscribe, for free, to Maroochy e-News.
Just visit our website at www.maroochy.qld.gov.au to find out how.
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
Maroochy Shire Council is a government organisation and is subject
to Freedom of Information legislation. You must assume that any
material sent to Maroochy Shire Council may be accessible by
persons other than the intended recipient.
The contents of this message may express views and opinions
not necessarily shared by Maroochy Shire Council.