[Dshield] FW: [Full-Disclosure] Hello Mydoom

Micheal Patterson micheal at tsgincorporated.com
Thu Jan 29 17:09:39 GMT 2004

That was the portion that I was more concerned with. Wondering if I'm going
to have to reflash system bios should a system get infected with this thing.
So far, all of it's been stopped at our mx servers, but I'd prefer to be
prepared in the event that one manages to get through.

--

Micheal Patterson
TSG Network Administration

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
message.