[Dshield] found Downloader.Wintrim.U

willson1124@bresnan.net willson1124 at bresnan.net
Fri Jan 30 15:57:52 GMT 2004

Found this on my home computer while I was running a virus scan. Anyone heard
of a trojan horse Downloader.Wintrim.U? I can not get help from AVG since I use
the free version...
I have found some pages about different versions like Downloader.Wintrim.Q and
W. But nothing about what this version is/does.

Thanks in advance,
Andy