[Dshield] Traffic Test

Richard Roy Richard.Roy at justicetrax.com
Fri Jun 4 15:28:08 GMT 2004

On a similar note, I set my submissions to automatic, and the event log
shows the process works fine.  When I submitted manually, I could
convert and mail to dshield and eventually get a response that I
submitted.  Are the logs far behind or something?  It has been several
days and I am seeing nothing in return indicating successful log
submission.  Wondering if automatic log submission supresses the

Thanks
Rich