[Dshield] dshield-based RBLs?

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:17:53 GMT 2004

Johannes:

I'm pretty sure I've suggested this in the past, but I'm going to
suggest it again just for discussion.

I would like to see some DNS RBLs based on dshield scanner data. One
possibly proactive way to block spam from the hordes of compromised
windows boxen would be to have my MTA reject anything originating from
an IP address that's spewing NetBIOS traffic or known vulnerability
scanning traffic at the world...

Comments?

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ                           <johnh at aproposretail.com>
  ...the Fates notice those who buy chainsaws...