[Dshield] SANSFIRE: Monterey, July 5-11.

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Tue Jun 8 11:42:53 GMT 2004

This year's SANSFIRE conference will feature a number of
talks focusing on the Internet Storm Center and DShield.

I will be on-site more or less throughout the entire
conference. So far, I am scheduled to help out with the
Security Essential Bootcamp (evening classes) and the
Track 4 "Hacker Workshop". I will present a talk about
some of the recent events (most likely Sasser & Co.).

So if you attend, stop by and say hi. I can likely
be found at the 'IDNet' during the day.

If you are not planning to attend, try to get your boss
to sent you ;-). Its not only the best security training
around, but attending SANS training is the best way to
support DShield and the Internet Storm Center. A number
of our ISC Handlers are scheduled to attend as well.

Details: http://www.sans.org/sansfire2004

phone: (617) 837 2807                          jullrich at sans.org