[Dshield] Today's Webcast

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Wed Jun 9 11:11:07 GMT 2004

Today, we will have our monthly "Internet Storm Center: Threat
Update" webcast. Topics include a brief review of a few of the
LSASS follow-on worms/bots, the CVS vulnerability and current
MSFT issues.

Details:  http://www.sans.org/webcasts/show.php?webcastid=90489

The PDF with slides should be available within a couple hours.
The webcast starts at 14:00 EDT (18:00 UTC, 20:00 CEST) and
will be available in RealAudio and Windows Media player format.

If you can't make the actual webcast, an archive will be available
by the end of the day or early tomorrow (but it will be to late
to ask questions ;-). For archived webcasts see
http://www.sans.org/webcasts/archive.php

phone: (617) 837 2807                          jullrich at sans.org