[Dshield] WireLess Home Config testimony and question ?

Gasper, Rick rjgasper at kings.edu
Thu Jun 10 13:13:21 GMT 2004

There was a case in Canada that is similar, where the user was charged
with theft of services (I don't remember the details because it was some
time ago). IT would depend on a lot of things. The biggest thing is that
*you know* connecting to someone elses WAP is not something you should
do with out permission. Being a good neighbor, I would offer to help the
person lock down their WAP.

Rick Gasper
Manager Network Services
King's College