[Dshield] New epistle on the hazards of "Out of Office"

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Mon Jun 14 01:16:23 GMT 2004

I don't know if it will help anyone or not, but I decided to compose my
own epistle about the hazards of using Out of Office auto-reply when it
is routed all over the Internet.  Since it is one of my first attempts
at this type of writing aimed at a general audience, I welcome
constructive criticism.  To read what I wrote, simply point your browser
to this URL:
http://www.etee2k.net/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2 .  Enjoy.

--
Cheers,