[Dshield] Trend analysis at DShield

Pete Cap peteoutside at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 11:06:53 GMT 2004

List,

Does anyone remember when the Trends page at DShield used to include an explanation of how the trends are calculated?

It still has a quick blurb in there about what the values mean and it still says "For more details, see the end of this page."  But since the re-org the explanation of the maths involved seems to have vanished.

Hoping it will be possible to get that back--I want to implement something similar here but I don't want to reinvent the wheel...

Regards,
Pete