[Dshield] How secure IS GoToMyPC?

Brenden Walker BKWalker at DRBSystems.com
Wed Jun 16 13:13:46 GMT 2004

If this data is critical, you're going to need more that 'password protected
read only database'.

I don't think I'd trust 'GoToMyPC' for anything that is critical, not that I
know of any specific threats, but that is a very tempting target and I
suspect it will be hacked one way or another.