[Dshield] New database server

Johannes B. Ullrich jullrich at sans.org
Mon Jun 21 21:10:28 GMT 2004

I started using a new database server today. This new hardware
should provide use with much better performance and allow for
some new features. Already, you should see that the last 3+
months worth of reports are available, not just the last
3 weeks.

There will be of course hickups during the transition. Please
let me know if you experience any problems. I will keep the
site in "feature freeze" for a couple days, and only fix
switch related bugs (there are still some other/older bugs).

Thanks to SANS for providing the new server!

Visiting SANSFIRE? Stop by IPNet and say Hi ;-)
http://www.sans.org/sansfire2004
phone: (617) 837 2807                          jullrich at sans.org