[Dshield] OT: AOL Engineer Sells Company's ENTIRE Subscriber List to Spammer !

John Hardin johnh at aproposretail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:59:29 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 08:09, Chuck Lewis wrote:
> And if you folks want to see just how easy it is (Spamming) and how slick
> these tools are, see:
>
> http://www.iemailworld.com
>
> and try out Power Email Harvester (among the other stuff they have).

I love this bit from the "Sending Bulk Email" page:

"I can guarantee you if you use it you will get many request from people
asking where you got their address from, if you bother to check your
disposable address!"

--
John Hardin  KA7OHZ                           <johnh at aproposretail.com>
  ...the Fates notice those who buy chainsaws...