[Dshield] OT 419-related and extremely funny

Louis Hablas Lou.Hablas at rzim.org
Tue Jun 29 16:49:22 GMT 2004

http://outdoorsbest.zeroforum.com/zerothread?id=200606

Here's the leadin to the thread:

"Last week I was notified by a company in Norway that I had won The New Hope
Foundation Lottery. For information about this organization check out this
link:
http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/scams/lottery.htm

I new as soon as I received the email that it was all a scam, however soon
temptation and boredom got the best of me and I decided to claim my
winnings. I subsequently penned the following letter, and awaited their
response..."

This is long, but will make you laugh hard...