[Dshield] New scam??

Michael Thayer mthayer at ts-software.com
Tue Jun 29 19:06:46 GMT 2004

While I am familiar with how the Spanish Prisoner works, my question was
more about the way it was being introduced.  Certainly more sophisticated
than an ALL CAPS URGENT LETTER FROM NIGERIA.  Also the amount of money is
much smaller than most I have seen.  This might actually make it MORE
plausible to someone than an offer for some unspecified portion
of  $387,495,000,000,000.00