[Dshield] [OT] User security best practices

Matthew Harrell mhar at plex.com
Tue Mar 2 18:25:23 GMT 2004

I'm looking for a publicly available document that covers basic "dos and
don'ts" for end users when it comes to computer security.  For instance,
don't open attachments from unknown/unexpected senders, etc.  I was
planning on writing one for my company, but it occurred to me that this has
got be a pretty standard thing, and that some of the security originations
might have them.  Anyone aware of a good one that I can point our employees
to?

Matt Harrell
Plexus Systems
mhar at plex.com