[Dshield] Virus War

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Wed Mar 3 13:47:26 GMT 2004

Great we're in the middle of a pissing contest between to humans that
have nothing better to do with their time.  I hope some one busts them
soon, this is getting very old.  I just hope all the AV vendors don't
get to wrapped up with these two.  I can just picture it now, while
dealing with NetSky.500 and Beagle.501 a real nasty one flies in under
the radar and starts doing some real damage.

NetSky.F = Skynet AntiVirus -  Bagle - you are a looser!!!!
Bagle.K = Hey, NetSky, f*ck off you b*tch!

Thanx, Paul