[Dshield] Password protected Bagle.F

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Wed Mar 3 15:24:19 GMT 2004

That's nothing.  I thought this one was real good.  I got it last night.
It probably got half of all the users at my ISP, if I wasn't the only one
to get it.  Of course it didn't come from them, but imagine if every ISP's
user got a variant of this.  One of the passworded zip viruses was attached
with it.  My query to the group is was the Return-Path spoofed on these?