[Dshield] [OT] User security best practices

Ron Elliott ronslists at ellfam.com
Wed Mar 3 23:29:36 GMT 2004

See www.staysafeonline.info for some excellent, low level documents. They're geared toward the home user but maybe that's the hook? Just take some "here's how it applies at work" notes if you even want to bother with that. Also www.us-cert.gov(/cas/tips/index.html) is beginning to build a good entry level library.

Gosh, I'm not a lurker anymore!

Ron Elliott