[Dshield] Email Issues - Bogus, but confusing to users... Could confuse yours !

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Thu Mar 4 17:52:14 GMT 2004

So what you have done is confirmed that the one I wrote about in the
"Password protected Bagle.F" thread and the ones mentioned in the "New or
Maybe old trojan attempt" thread are the same, and your post of headers
shows when compared to what I put up there that if they are not totally
spoofed headers then we have different infected PCs launching the same
attack on different target PCs.  There is another thread about what should
be done with an employee who opens one, but I will leave my answer for that
thread.