[Dshield] do I have a virus?

lmc lostmycensus at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 5 04:12:56 GMT 2004

I'm on a number of mailing lists and tonight, one of the digests that I'm on came with a message in it from my email addy that I did not send.  The subject was:

                         ello! =))

 and the text in the message was:

                   The access is  open  !!!

                   password for archive: 56853

Are these symptoms of a known virus or has someone maybe spoofed my email address?  I use NIS, update virus protection almost every other day and use the NIS firewall.  Am running a virus scan right now on my pc.

Cheryl