[Dshield] Mail list for new virus events

Matthew Harrell mhar at plex.com
Fri Mar 5 11:36:46 GMT 2004

Symantec also offers their Alerting Service, which allows you to set how
you want to be notified (text message, a couple of different e-mail
addresses, etc.) for different category viruses at different times of the
day and week (which you define).  I really like this service.  We do use
their anti-virus products, but I can't remember if I had to be a customer
to sign up.

Matt Harrell
Plexus Systems
mhar at plex.com