[Dshield] do I have a virus?

Bob Savage bsavage at rnr-inc.com
Fri Mar 5 12:40:51 GMT 2004

If you did not open the attached zip file and run the program inside it you're OK.  This subject is used by emails carrying the Bagle.F and Bagle.G viruses.

I'd keep my anti-virus up-to-date on a daily basis.  I use TrendMicro at home and I have it set to update automatically.  Lately it's updating at least daily, sometimes more often.

Bob Savage
IT Manager
RNR, Inc.