[Dshield] A New/Old Scam or what

Al Reust areust at comcast.net
Sat Mar 6 06:52:10 GMT 2004

jayjwa

Thank You for that report, Yes Trekblue is an old one.

They are pushing a new advertisement. It supports other probing that I did
last night without installing any thing. The original precept was they
offered 1-3+ million popups/popunders/months to targeted audiences.. The
statement that they can "Automatically Update" Their software Live is
disconcerting. With the Virus Wars going have they added something New?
Currently I do not have the computer resources to test that.. Everyone
should expect it is as hard to kill as Gator or worse.

Thank You

Al