[Dshield] do I have a virus?

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Sat Mar 6 05:13:43 GMT 2004

That is correct - the virus spoofs the sender address as well as the recipient -
the only way to track the origin is he originating IP number it came from, which
is usually in the headers of the virus-infected email.

Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have been given another chance!