[Dshield] Need some direction

Father Peter Darin BDarin at tanaya.net
Mon Mar 8 10:11:45 GMT 2004

Hello,

My apollogies if this is off topic, but this is one of my last resources...

I have spent the last several months searching the NLANR cache registry...
Does anyone know a reliable source of web caches that are not using dynamic
ip addresses willing to peer?  I am avoiding any dynamic IP caches in hope
of avoiding the issue of someone trying to use me as a spam source....  Got
burnt early on in the peering game with that.

I am searching for sibling/dual sibling sites (no parent relationship).  If
you know of a resource or are interested, please email me off the list.

Thank you in advance.
--- [ tanaya.net/Exim/Antiviral ] ---
This message has been scanned with ClamScan, Inoculate and H+BEDV
AntiVir antivirus software and has been determined to be VIRUS FREE.