[Dshield] FW: virus found in sent message "illegal..."

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Mon Mar 8 14:02:30 GMT 2004

Perhaps it is valid, several providers (in self defense) have installed A/V
scanners on their mail servers, to trap the spread of the mass-mail worms that
are proliferating.

For instance SwBell, PacBell, Ameritech, and many more have silently started
scanning for virusmail.   I have received similar notices within the past few
days from my provider.

Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm
If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have been given another chance!