AW: [Dshield] Good e-mail client?

Graham Dodd g.dodd at falk-ross.de
Tue Mar 9 11:20:42 GMT 2004

Pete,

reference the comments below I going through this process at the moment and
have just finished testing Thunderbird, and have switched back to Outlook.
:-(

Thunderbird looks great and has some good features, but after 4 weeks of use
I had to switch back as there are a number of small problems, missing
features that I need, and the open problem of not providing the correct HELO
response to the mail server. I will keep watching the project and hope that
by version 1.0 they have fixed some of the bugs.

My next test is the Bat as this also looks very good

Graham