AW: [Dshield] Good e-mail client?

John Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Tue Mar 9 14:19:03 GMT 2004

All,

I will weigh in with my own user experience with the AOL/Netscape 7.1
mail client which is based on Mozilla 5.0 software. I like the inbound
mail filtering feature which I use extensively and the integrated
packaging with AOL/Netscape's www browser. It does  hang once in awhile
so I would not say that it is as reliable as Microsoft Outlook which I
first started using ~8 or so years ago  and which I still use for
calendar & contact management. And of course it provides a level of
"security through software (bio)diversity" since I am NOT using Outlook
for email.
--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad