[Dshield] Good e-mail client?

Peter Stendahl-Juvonen peter.stendahl-juvonen at welho.com
Tue Mar 9 14:56:05 GMT 2004

list-bounces at dshield.org <mailto:list-bounces at dshield.org> wrote on
Tuesday, March 09, 2004 1:21 PM UTC+2 on behalf of Graham Dodd

| reference the comments below I going through this process at the
| moment and have just finished testing Thunderbird, and have switched
| back to Outlook. :-(
|
| My next test is the Bat as this also looks very good

Graham et al.

Would you care to share the results of your research on The Bat?

Inspired by the comments that I have seen (on other forums) I am
considering The Bat myself. (Would most likely have bought the license
if I had noticed the vendor's sales campaign last Dec/Jan.)

It would truly appear to be the state-of-the-art email client (with a
weird name), cream of the cream.

- Pete

             "A little fact is worth a whole limbo of dreams."
  Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803-1882) US philosopher, poet, essayist.