[Dshield] Help!

john beck jbeck80 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 15:13:28 GMT 2004

You have adware running on your machine, download and install lavasoft's
ad-aware, update it and then run it.  Then download spybot search and
destroy, install it, run update, then use the immunize tool to block know
bad malware servers, then use the host util to modify your host file not to
resolve known bad servers, and you should be good for a while, reclean
periodically with these utils.  Appears httpads is a self serving
advertiser,
from google:
Pyrads has plans to do so, but HTTPAds has beat them to the punch. HTTPAds
has
been billed as: "A new way for web site operators to make money selling ads.
more:
We're using a service called Httpads, and it lets us take advertising back
the people. I've been a fan of Httpads ever since I saw it debut on Goats.

I hate adware (malware)

2¢