[Dshield] I found the Attackers from 127.0.0.1

jayjwa jayjwa at atr2.ath.cx
Tue Mar 9 20:31:20 GMT 2004

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Mr Babak Memari wrote:

> I found the Attackers from  127.0.0.1
> all picture are here
> http://www.geocities.com/neozata/index.html

Um, coderz.net is Gigabyte's old site, and has been defunct for sometime
now. Many isp's resolve it to 127.0.0.1. It was taken down some time ago,
and last I knew she was in jail in Belgium. Coderz.net was a site that had
e-zine's and posts with viruses and their source- I've never known them to
attack anyone. Unless I'm missing a major point (so please easy on the
flames ;-) )

%jayjwa%  RLF#37 VxL at Atr2 tct xrl: B628B851
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html