[Dshield] Good e-mail client?

Marc Chabot marcchabot at marcchabot.com
Wed Mar 10 02:18:09 GMT 2004

Kon'nichi wa  Buzz,

It's NOT a spamming tool.
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/spammer.html
Still, many lazy MailAdmins filter on the bat X-Mailer:
There is a box you can check on or off in the bat to hide the X-Mailer
because of those "/%?"/$ lazy MailAdmins.  Fido.ca is notorious for that.
Even if I was the first to mention pegasus here, you'll notice I use
the bat and proudly expose my "X-Mailer: The Bat! (v2.04.7) Personal"
to detect those lazy MailAdmins fumbling with the X-Mailer.

--
Yours Digitally,
 CanonBall               mailto: MarcChabot at MarcChabot.com

Sender Policy Framework: CALLER-ID for e-mail
http://spf.pobox.com