[Dshield] FW: virus found in sent message "illegal..."

Al Reust areust at comcast.net
Wed Mar 10 03:57:37 GMT 2004

Peter

Thank You

Not every product will take care of that. I did want to point out that a
Link prompted that a Virus was present and could not take care of it. Many
New people would do not know how to deal with it. In most cases closing the
IE whatever version and Clearing the Browser Cache and then a quick virus
scan of the machine should take care of the problem. Not always. Yes, You
pointed that out also. Symantec keyed on the fact that the embedded binary
was in fact a virus.