[Dshield] FW: Visa Security Update

Louis Hablas Lou.Hablas at rzim.org
Thu Mar 11 14:00:10 GMT 2004

All:

Received the following note.  It's definitely a phishing scam.  I didn't
click on the 'Continue' button, but somebody on list may want to explore
more fully.  Header info. shows the following--looks like an open proxy
(64.166.210.148) from pacbell's world.  I've forwarded info. to abuse at same
<mailto:abuse at same> .

Lou

Header Info: