[Dshield] Good e-mail client?

Buzz info at 4201.com
Thu Mar 11 14:06:15 GMT 2004

Thursday, March 11, 2004, 5:49:59 AM, Peter Stendahl-Juvonen wrote:

<snip>

> Bill aka Buzz et al.

> Thanks for comprehensively sharing your experience with the SW, which
> apparently represents the cream of the cream of email clients.

> I am looking forward to reading your further experiences with users and
> group settings.

> Did or have you considered 'SecureBat! Pro' or 'SecureBat! Lite'?

> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/securebat/

<snip>

Pete,
When I originally downloaded the Bat, I really didn't expect a lot.  So the original plan, was to try the bat (failure expected) and then try Secure Bat.

Of course I didn't get the expected failure so I still haven't tried SecureBat.

I do plan on trying out SecureBat, I'll post about that when I do.  But couldn't offer any honest opinions about it yet.  It did occur to me as it did to you, are all the minor features still there?

Bill