[Dshield] netgear rp114 & port 110 open

WMAVT@aol.com WMAVT at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 18:58:24 GMT 2004

In a message dated 2/14/2004 5:03:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,
josh at raintreeinc.com writes:

<< any thoughts as
 to why they would care, though? My understanding is Comcast (with whom I
 have no personal experience, I admit) isn't the most responsive when it
 comes to security. Hijacking their users' ports is an interesting thing
 to do if you don't particularly care about security. >>

Read your "Complete" Comcast contract, you need to know a little legalize,
Check Google for Comcast complaints, LOL. If you used the Comcast modem set up
CD it will take a long time to get all of their BS out of your registry.
Software is only needed to access their mail.
                 Bottom line Comcast collects info on almost everything you
do and sells it!!!!!!!!!
                  Have fun Bill