[Dshield] Opensource Syslog Software for Microsoft OS

John Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 01:09:44 GMT 2004

All,

does anyone know of an opensource version of  Syslog  management
software that can run under Windows XP? I am trying to update from the
combination of the Linksys Logviewer software +  CVTWIN to something
more robust. My assumption is that I can get the CVTWIN software to
interoperate with whatever Syslog management software that I  find and
install in WXP Pro. Any ideas on this will be much appreciated.
--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International