[Dshield] Opensource Syslog Software for Microsoft OS

John Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Fri Mar 12 15:24:39 GMT 2004

Wayne,

thanks for the info. I checked out the Kiwi site and it appears that
there is a no-cost version as well as a for-cost version. Do you know if
the no-cost version  is sufficient to work with CVTWIN? I checked out
the features of the for-cost version and it would appear from my reading
that although the additional features are very useful (e.g. scripting),
they would  NOT be necessary in order to interoperate with CVTWIN.
Please let me know if you have a different understanding.
--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International