[Dshield] [Fwd: PERSONAL TECHNOLOGY: Overwhelmed and Underarmed]

John Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Mon Mar 15 11:30:23 GMT 2004

All,

I just caught up with this. Walt Mossberg, a journalist for the Wall
Street Journal who writes a column on technology, in the article whose
url is contained in the attached message, puts the security problem
where it belongs: at the foot of the IT & INFOSEC industry itself. I
will see if  I can email the article to the list and/or to Johannes
Ulllrich.