[Dshield] User accounts discovered please help!!!

Andy Stevko andy.stevko at usa.net
Mon Mar 15 21:48:40 GMT 2004

Hi Chris,
Creating a list of Windows users in a domain is relatively easy via
Windows Networking. Patches and service packs do little to disable the
functionality in this part of the OS.
Long ago I found a site containing a bunch of utilities that retrieve
all the information possible from port 139.  There are also a couple of
scanners for hidden terminal servers. Pretty basic stuff.
http://www.hammerofgod.com/download.htm
-- Andy