[Dshield] Obscure Question Part2

Paul Marsh pmarsh at nmefdn.org
Tue Mar 16 20:22:42 GMT 2004

 Tom:

  Thanx for the input but the only reason I tossed in the netgear config
was it's just another sample of the same modem, same provider showing
the same open ports.  The first system in question has nothing to do
with the netgear, it's just a single node plugged directly into the
modem with zonealarm installed and running.

Thanx, Paul