[Dshield] do I have a virus?

Eric Hines eric.hines at appliedwatch.com
Tue Mar 16 21:25:53 GMT 2004

Cheryl,

That email body is indicative of several types of worms. To search for
different worm email bodies check out the advanced search at NAI:
http://vil.nai.com/vil/advsearch.asp

Regards,

Eric Hines, GCIA
CEO, Chairman

Eric Hines
CEO, Chairman
Applied Watch Technologies, Inc.
eric.hines at appliedwatch.com
Corporate Headquarters
4204 Commercial Way
Glenview, IL
60025
Direct Toll Free: (877) 262-7593 (x327)
Fax: (815) 425-2173
Main Switchboard: (877) 262-7593 (9am-5pm CST)
Commercial Sales: (877) 262-7593 (opt1)
Government Sales: (877) 262-7593 (opt2)