[Dshield] Obscure Question Part2

Funk Jr, Joseph C. jcfunkjr at co.bucks.pa.us
Wed Mar 17 21:24:53 GMT 2004

Sigh, cmon, seemed pretty obvious to me that this was something else 'besides' the modem, the modem does not sit in between in the typical TCP/IP sense (modulate / demodulate signal) so therefore it was not involved in any way.

The problem must exist on the PC(s) therefore, to that end, I shall perform google magic again and voila', read this http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;315846 this is known behavior with Internet Connection Firewall.

HTH