[Dshield] Nice start for Microsoft

Andy Streule andy.streule at lythamhigh.lancs.sch.uk
Fri Mar 19 13:31:35 GMT 2004

>I think it's a nice initiative, allthough unnecessary as all updates are
>available online... Most people  have internet now, and if you don't, it's
>pretty unlikely to get infected nowadays

when reinstalling something i'd much rather load all the old updates off a
cd and just the latest ones off the net.
And just think how many clueless friends/relations with 56k modems, everyone
with a cd can help out :-D

~Andy

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its content.